- Crayons (broken bits work just fine)
- Wax paper
- Construction paper
- Old shirt or clean rag
- Smash, shave or destroy your crayons in one way or another. The smaller the pieces the better.
- Cut 2 pieces of wax paper. Make about the lenght of the construction paper.
- Lay out the leaves on the wax paper.
- Sprinkle your crayon shavings onto the leaves and the paper.
- Cover with wax paper.
- Cover top and bottom surface of the wax paper with the old shirt or rag. I will get hot and the crayon will leak through a bit.
- Iron the wax paper until the crayons are melted and the wax paper is sealed together. If you look closely at the wax paper it will be pretty clear where it has melted together and sealed properly.
- Allow to cool the cut out you edging from the construction paper.
- Glue your edges around the border and trim wax paper if needed.
- Tape to any sun exposed window and enjoy.