Sunday, July 7, 2013

Hot Weather Fun

We recently went to the Promontory Community Park in El Dorado Hills. Now that im a "blogger"  that means i get to tell all of you about it. We have been there twice now and the park is very nice. It has two different playgrounds at the park itself. The playground nearest to the spray park has some neat stuff that you don't usually find at parks. An old fashion tire swing, a multi seat teeter-totter and some other cool stuff my kids seem to love. The main reason for our outing was the spray park. These seem to be popping up all over the place lately so they all seem very nice and very clean. This one was no exception, every thing is newish and in working order. The spray park itself has a large butterfly shade structure in the middle so there is some shade for the kids.  There is a bucket drop that one of the kids was calling "the buckets of doom", a snake the sprays water, a rainbow spray tunnel and various other jets and sprinklers. Shade is limited for the parents but i've been able to find it both times. My only issue has been a little boy trying to play prince and princess with my daughter. He didn't know the King was watching him like a hawk. Give this park a try the next time your kids a bored and its hot.



THANK YOU!
I would just like to thank everyone that has supported me in starting this. I have seen many people over the long weekend that have been very kind and supportive in me doing this. I must admit and have to many of you that this a different challenge for me and its a bit embarrassing to be blogging. So thanks for ignoring my spelling errors, poor grammar ( Go Lancers!) and keep the feedback coming its appreciated. I have been asked how to subscribe to the blog and there is now an option on the right side to subscribe by email. You can also subscribe by using a Google+ account.

No comments:

Post a Comment